Lately, I have been completely focused on vacation planning. Between concerts, family visits, and a birthday getaway, there are a lot of exciting events I’m looking forward to this year. While I don’t want to purchase new clothes for every single excursion, I absolutely needed to get some swimwear.
Victoria’s Secret Swimwear Haul
The bikinis I’m sharing today are all from Victoria’s Secret, which I ordered over the weekend. Having a small chest, it can be challenging to find a bikini top with a flattering fit. I don’t like swimsuits with a ton of padding, but I also don’t like paper thin swimsuits either. I’ve found that either a structured top or one that has a light layer of removable padding tends to work best for my figure.
Both tops pictured above have structure, so they are flattering and very comfortable on. I went with a strapless leopard bikini and a black halter style because I can mix and match the bottoms if I don’t want to wear a solid look. Pictured below is my favorite purchase, despite it not having any structure. I originally wanted to purchase this Triangl inspired bikini with a powder blue top and pale pink bottoms, but Victoria’s Secret was sold out in my size. I couldn’t pass up the style, so I settled for this neon coral shade which actually looks great against my skin tone.
If you’re interested in purchasing any of these styles, I would recommend the Triangl inspired swimsuit first, followed by the strapless bandeau style. The bikini bottoms are sold separately, and I did notice they all have a slightly different fit. I’ll have the details of the bikini tops and bottoms down below, as well as how the fit is for each style.
VS Swimwear Styles + Fit
- Leopard Bandeau Top: The Midi Beach Bandeau (True to cup size, slightly narrow straps)
- Leopard Print Bottoms: The Strappy Cheeky (Perfect fit, very true to size)
- Black Halter Top: The Fabulous Top (True to cup size, adjustable straps)
- Black Bottoms: The Bow Bikini (Slighty smaller fit, may want to purchase one size up)
- Coral Triangle Top: The Surf Teeny Triangle Top (True to size for smaller chests, larger chests may want to go one size up)
- Coral Bottoms: Surf Bikini Bottom (Larger fit, definitely purchase one size down)
I’m still on the lookout for a cute one-piece, so the swimsuit shopping isn’t over just yet!
Where is your favorite place to shop for swimsuits?
Join the Style Club!