Happy Wednesday! I hope you all are enjoying the first few days of Spring so far! Last week, I shared the items on my spring clothing rack to serve as an inspiration source for those of you who are still building your ideal spring wardrobe. This time around, I’m focusing on makeup. Similar to my wardrobe, I’m incorporating a few of my favorite spring beauty trends into my makeup collection.
The 3 Spring Beauty Trends
- Glowy Cheeks
- Neutral Lips
The makeup trends I’m loving this season focus on a neutral glow. Of the three trends in my beauty bag, glowy cheeks are at the top of my list. Included in my spring rotation below are a few of my favorite highlighters to achieve a flawless look
What’s in my Spring Beauty Bag
Aside from the 3 beauty trends, my makeup bag is also filled with a few red lip products. No matter which season we’re in, I will always find an occasion for a red lip. It should come as no surprise, but all of my makeup must haves for spring were purchased from Sephora.
- Anastasia Beverly Hills x Nicole Guerriero Glow Kit
- Bobbi Brown Shimmer Brick in Bronze
- Hourglass Ambient Lighting Bronzer in Radiant Bronze Light
- Huda Beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Flirt
- Huda beauty Liquid Matte Lipstick in Spice Girl
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Lipgloss in Sepia
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid Lipstick in Biscotti
- NARS Light Reflecting Loose Setting Powder in Translucent Crystal
What are your makeup must-haves for Spring?
Learn my style and beauty secrets!
Gain FREE access to the resource library: