Hello again! To wrap up the spring transition series, I’m sharing a peek inside my spring fashion and beauty collection. On my spring clothing rack, I’ve incorporated 5 key trends that have emerged for the season–a few of which are timeless.
The 5 Spring Trends
- Blush Tones / Floral Print
- Off the Shoulder Tops
- Distressed Denim
As mentioned, a few of the trends I’m eyeing this season are timeless. Stripes will always remain a classic trend, floral print will rise each spring, and you can even make a case for the evergreen distressed denim trend. Of the three, the floral print trend is my current favorite.
Mixed with blush tones, the romantic and ethereal blouses all over the fashion world right now are a breath of fresh air. As you’ll see below, I have just one blouse on my clothing rack that falls under the romantic trend, but I hope to add one more for variety.
On My Clothing Rack
The majority of the items I’ll have on rotation are from Forever 21 and Topshop, but I also found a few pieces in Zara, Nordstrom, and Urban Outfitters. Only two of the items listed below are missing from the photo above since they’re in the laundry, but everything else is listed in the order that they appear.
- Ecote Floral Print Romper | Urban Outfitters
- Floral and Bird Mock Neck Shirt | Forever 21
- June and Hudson Floral Wrap Top | Nordstrom
- Off-the-Shoulder White Top | Forever 21
- Sleeveless White Top | Forever 21
- Mint Crepe Woven V-Neck Tank | Forever 21
- Pink Utility Trousers | Topshop
- Blush Utility Trousers | Topshop
- Blush Palazzo Trousers | Topshop
- BP Tie Waist Crop Pants | Nordstrom
- Vertical Striped Shorts | H&M
- Ripped Denim Mom Shorts | Topshop
- BDG High-Rise Denim Shorts | Urban Outfitters
- STS Blue Boyfriend Shorts | Nordstrom
- Distressed Frayed Denim Jeans | Zara
Which are your favorite trends of the season?
PS. I’m now on YouTube! Check out the try-on haul featuring some of the items from this post and be sure to subscribe!
Learn my style and beauty secrets!
Gain FREE access to the resource library: