Happy Thursday and welcome to my 3rd video! This time, we’re talking all about the products I loved during the month of April. I have a few beauty items, some fashion trends, and two quick lifestyle picks so grab a snack and enjoy the video!
As always, don’t forget to head to the channel and subscribe if you haven’t!
What I’m Wearing:
- Top – Forever 21 (I’ve had this top for literal years.)
- Lips – MAC Currant Lip Pencil + MAC Retro Matte in Oh Lady
- Nails – Essie Mint Candy Apple
Monthly Favorites [also available in the YouTube description box]
- Toner – Origins United State Balancing Tonic
- Oil-blotting sheets – Boscia Blotting Linens
- Nail Polish – Essie Mint Candy Apple
- Foundation – Loreal Infallible Pro Matte in 110 Creme Cafe (full swatch/review post here)
- Concealer – NYX HD Studio Concealer in CW07 Tan/Bronze
- Liquid Lipstick – MAC Retro Matte in Topped With Brandy
What products were you loving this past month?
Join the Style Club!