Happy Monday! Did you miss the video content last week? I certainly did, so I’m back with a new lookbook! I put together 7 outfits using clothes I already had in my closet to show you how to style belt bags. (Or how to style waist bags…or how to style bumbags…OR how to style fanny packs. We really should come to a consensus on the 2018 name.)
Last week on ventifashion.com, I shared a style post trying out this trend—linked below if you missed it. In the end, I shared that I love this trend and will definitely continue wearing it throughout the year, although I talked about styling it with different clothes in the future. Since this trend gets a ‘yes’ vote from me, I thought it would be helpful for you all if I incorporated the trend into several additional outfits.
I hope you don’t mind the indoor lookbook! I wanted to try something a little different since the weather wasn’t cool enough to shoot outdoors for very long.
The belt bag featured in the video is from Topshop! All other outfit details are listed below the video.
How to Style Belt Bags
– ONE –
– TWO –
– THREE –
– FOUR –
– FIVE –
– SIX –
– SEVEN –
Shop the looks:
Leave a comment letting me know three things:
- What do you call this trend? (I think I prefer “belt bag” the most.)
- Which way do you like the bag styled? As a belt or across the chest? (I actually love it across the chest way more than I originally expected.)
- Which belt bag outfit from the video is your favorite? (Right now, my vote goes to look #6: The white tank with jeans and a colorful heel because it was simple but cute.)
– Music Credits –
- Relax by Simon More @user-73416670 | Music provided by Free Music for Vlogs
- Flashback by TFLM | Music provided by Free Music for Vlogs
- Summertime Love by LAKEY INSPIRED | Music promoted by Audio Library https://youtu.be/HbfiIoHzPcQ
Love this post? Check these out:
- The Belt Bag Trend – Hit or Miss?
- Summer Weekend Outfit Ideas | Lookbook
- 5 Bag Trends You Need in Your Closet
- Styling the Day Dress
FTC: Not sponsored. A small commission is received for any purchases made through affiliate links. Please be kind and use them to show your support!