With a few trips coming up, I’m starting to get a routine down when it comes to packing! Today I’m sharing with you what’s in my travel makeup bag as well as a few tips to help you pack!
Travel Makeup Essentials | How I Pack + What’s in my Bag
What I’m Wearing:
- Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wearing Foundation
- LA Girl Pro Concealer
- NYX Micro Brow Wiz
- NYX Color Corrector Powder
- Sephora Bright Set Pressed Powder
- L’Oreal Lash Paradise Mascara
- L’Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
- Mented Cosmetics Peach Please Lipstick
- ColourPop x Ellarie Steelo Lip Gloss
- ColourPop Yes Please Palette
- ColourPop Double Entendre Palette
- Bobbi Brown Bronzing Powder in Deep 4
- Wet n Wild MegaLiner Eyeliner
- Fenty Beauty Killawatt in Mean Money / Hu$tla Baby
- NARS Contour Blush
- Ardell Studio Effects Wispies
Music by HookSounds | Muciojad – Nosedive | Muciojad – Before I Sleep
Shop my Go-To Travel Makeup:
Love this post? You may also like:
- How to Get a Summer Glow in 5 Steps
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream – Pass or Purchase?
- Spring Beauty Favorites
- Summer Style Wishlist
FTC: This site uses affiliate links. I receive a commission for purchases or clicks made through select links in this post.
Join the Style Club!