Metal plated accessories are everywhere right now. What’s so great about this trend? The ‘ID-tag’ style of the metal plating looks stunning against black. It also gives each item a boost in quality, making the piece feel a bit more expensive and long-lasting, despite the price that was paid. Here are my nine picks for testing out the trend:
- ‘Vogue’ Hardware Snapback by Karl Alley
- Sophie Hulme Panel Metal Belt
- Alexander McQueen Metal-Capped Suede Smoking Slipper
- House of Harlow 1960 Medium Sunburst Ring
- Steve Madden Lolly Metallic Detail Combat Boots
- Elizabeth and James Valenti Eyewear
- Aldo’s Southaven Plated Clutch
- ASOS Metal Plate Peak Cap
- Topshop Lolly Skinny Heels
- To keep it casual, opt for metal plated combat boots paired with black jeggings and a graphic tee.
- For the office, heels with the metal detail add a chic pop to any minimal outfit while still maintaining professionalism.
- A plated snapback is the perfect topper to a flannel and denim outfit.
- Keep it simple by introducing black and gold jewelry to your current wardrobe.
What do you think of the metal detail trend?
Learn my style and beauty secrets!
Gain FREE access to the resource library: