Happy Friday! As I’m writing this post, there are only 38 days left until Christmas. I know it’s typical of bloggers and gurus to comment on the passing of time, but can we acknowledge that for a moment? The best time of year is finally here and it’s quickly passing us by!
I have yet to create a list of what I want to gift my friends and family, but thanks to this post I have a better idea. If you’re in the same boat as me, why not knock out your shopping in one location? Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores because they sell a variety of quality items, not just in the clothing department.
I’ve curated a list of 15 items under $200 that will make excellent Christmas gifts, and you can find every last one at Nordstrom. The 15 gifts below are separated by category: 5 in the beauty realm, 5 in the style department, and 5 lifestyle products. Let me know which gifts are your favorite!
- Fragrance – Elizabeth and James House of Nirvana ($180)
- Tools – Sigma Beauty Essentials Kit ($160)
- Skincare – Clarisonic Mia 2 ($169)
- Makeup – Charlotte Tilbury Date Night Essential Set ($85)
- Hair – Drybar ‘The Big Hair Blowout’ Kit ($199)
- Accessories – Quay Australia ‘High Key’ Sunglasses ($60)
- Bags – Sole Society ‘Lacie’ Faux Leather Duffel Bag ($85)
- Jewelry – Kendra Scott ‘Cheska’ Adjustable Lariat Necklace ($120)
- Outerwear – Topshop Leopard Faux Fur Coat ($170)
- Shoes – Sam Edelman ‘Yarin’ Open Toe Bootie ($160)
- Throw Blanket – Snow Sparkle Throw ($59)
- Candles – Diptyque Votive Candle Set ($90)
- Tech – LuMee Lighted iPhone Case ($55)
- Coffee Table Books – Fashion in Film ($50)
- Slippers – Kate Spade ‘Eat Cake for Breakfast’ Slippers ($68)
Although I haven’t started Christmas shopping just yet, I did start pinning things on Pinterest that caught my eye. I’ll be heading to Nordstrom this weekend to pick out a few things for an upcoming concert, but I also plan on checking out a few potential gifts. I don’t know about you, but even when I find things online I like to scope them out in person when I can.
P.S. If you need even more holiday inspiration, keep an eye out for another upcoming gift guide. The next one will be focused on stocking stuffers!
What’s on your Christmas list this year?
Join the Style Club!