Do you ever get into one of those moods where you want to shop, but shop for a particular item or theme? Spring is finally around the corner, but I haven’t quite reached my clothing mood yet. Right now, I am absolutely loving office decor. When it comes to blogging, I like my designated office space to have a certain aesthetic. If my desk doesn’t have a cohesive theme, it throws off my energy. I was online window shopping a few days ago and fell in love with the amount of cute office supplies I saw.
- Kate Spade Gold Stripe File Folders
- Kate Spade Strike Gold Tape Dispenser
- Nate Berkus Stainless Steel Scissors
- Kate Spade Strike Gold Letter Tray
- Day Designer Black Stripe Designer
- ModCloth Pencils
- Kate Spade Strike Gold Stapler
Gold is my usual go-to when it comes to supplies or accessories, but the other option below also grabs my attention because of the pop of color against primarily black and white items.
- Kate Spade Storage Boxes
- Kate Spade Daisy Business Card Holder
- Russell + Hazel Pen and Pencil Holder
- Kate Spade Daisy Pencil Cup Holder
- Kate Spade Emma Spiral Notebook
- Kate Spade Cross Pointe Clock
- Russell + Hazel Binder Rubberbands
- Kate Spade Whistle While You Work Tackle Box
Which theme is your favorite?
Learn my style and beauty secrets!
Gain FREE access to the resource library: