What is it about the seasons changing that brings out the need to shop? With the first day of Spring less than a month away, I’ve been trying not to scratch a major shopping itch. From shoes to phone cases, makeup to jewelry, you name it and I’ve most likely craved it. Luckily for my wallet, my willpower has been very strong for the majority of my shopping wishlist. I’m trying to limit the amount of things I purchase, and aim for quality over quantity these days. That hasn’t stopped me from perusing the sale section of some of my favorite online sites. Here are 10 of my most wanted sale items I found on ShopStyle, divided into two potential outfits:
1. A Night Out
- Keepsake ‘Perfect Stranger’ Dress – The perfect mix between elegant and adorable when it comes to the backless dress.
- Steve Madden ‘Dejavu’ Pump – I tried these on over the weekend and have been eyeing them for months. I loved the way the looked, but I was shopping for a specific shoe so passed on them. Now, I’m reconsidering. How great would they look with a pair of skinny jeans?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Classic Q Vertical Zippy’ Wallet – This wallet has been on my wishlist for a long time now. When I purchased the MxMJ crossbody instead, it got pushed further down the list. Now that I’m looking for a tote bag, this wallet is back on my radar.
- Steve Madden ‘Mauryce’ Sandal – This style of sandal is an easygoing feminine heel that can be dressed up or down, and I’m determined to find a pair that flatters my foot. This particular shoe made my favorites list because of the animal print.
- Kelly Wearstler ‘Finley’ Earrings – These drop geometric earrings would look great with an messy updo or a fishtail braid.
2. A Casual Outing
- Steve Madden ‘Gabby’ Platform – I’ll be doing a post on the chunky heel trend next week, but for now this is a peek of how I feel about them. I have truly grown to love the chunky heel, and I think these wedges are a gorgeous and natural way to introduce them to your wardrobe.
- Madewell ‘Artisan’ Tee – Because you can never have too many plain white v-necks, why not stock up on different brands during a sale?
- Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Lily Dot’ Destroyed Jeans – Searching for a pair of light jeans is a challenge, but these MxMJ polka dot slim jeans are an interesting option.
- Joie Mabel Bucket Bag – This bucket bag is so chic and the perfect everyday bag for Spring.
- Michael Kors Rose Gold Watch – Rose gold is a nice switch from the standard silver or gold arm candy.
Which of these sale items was your favorite?
Learn my style and beauty secrets!
Gain FREE access to the resource library: