Happy Friday! As I’m writing this post, there are only 38 days left until Christmas. I know it’s typical of bloggers and gurus to comment on the passing of time, but can we acknowledge that for a moment? The best time of year is finally here and it’s quickly passing us by!
I have yet to create a list of what I want to gift my friends and family, but thanks to this post I have a better idea. If you’re in the same boat as me, why not knock out your shopping in one location? Nordstrom is one of my favorite stores because they sell a variety of quality items, not just in the clothing department.
I’ve curated a list of 15 items under $200 that will make excellent Christmas gifts, and you can find every last one at Nordstrom. The 15 gifts below are separated by category: 5 in the beauty realm, 5 in the style department, and 5 lifestyle products. Let me know which gifts are your favorite!
- Fragrance – Elizabeth and James House of Nirvana ($180)
- Tools – Sigma Beauty Essentials Kit ($160)
- Skincare – Clarisonic Mia 2 ($169)
- Makeup – Charlotte Tilbury Date Night Essential Set ($85)
- Hair – Drybar ‘The Big Hair Blowout’ Kit ($199)
- Accessories – Quay Australia ‘High Key’ Sunglasses ($60)
- Bags – Sole Society ‘Lacie’ Faux Leather Duffel Bag ($85)
- Jewelry – Kendra Scott ‘Cheska’ Adjustable Lariat Necklace ($120)
- Outerwear – Topshop Leopard Faux Fur Coat ($170)
- Shoes – Sam Edelman ‘Yarin’ Open Toe Bootie ($160)
- Throw Blanket – Snow Sparkle Throw ($59)
- Candles – Diptyque Votive Candle Set ($90)
- Tech – LuMee Lighted iPhone Case ($55)
- Coffee Table Books – Fashion in Film ($50)
- Slippers – Kate Spade ‘Eat Cake for Breakfast’ Slippers ($68)
Although I haven’t started Christmas shopping just yet, I did start pinning things on Pinterest that caught my eye. I’ll be heading to Nordstrom this weekend to pick out a few things for an upcoming concert, but I also plan on checking out a few potential gifts. I don’t know about you, but even when I find things online I like to scope them out in person when I can.
P.S. If you need even more holiday inspiration, keep an eye out for another upcoming gift guide. The next one will be focused on stocking stuffers!