I don’t switch out my beauty products enough to warrant a post each month, but I do have a few newer items this time around to present you with a favorites post. I mentioned yesterday that I went on a bit of a nail binge recently, well three of the new purchases are included for favorites. I highly recommend checking out the L’Oreal Sand nail polishes if you see them in stores. I posted a pic of the blue shade on instagram, and it looks exactly like the picture in person. No filter was needed.
- MAC Kohl Pencil in Smolder – I usually use a retractable eyeliner for my bottom lashes, but I switched it up and tried a kohl pencil instead. This pencil glides on so smoothly and is pitch black like a liquid liner.
- BareMinerals Frame & Define Brow Pencil – I wish I purchased this brow pencil sooner. The one pictured is a repurchase, as I ran out of the original one a few days ago. I prefer this much more than the Elf brow powder I used to use. Like the name states, it truly does an amazing job to both frame and define my brows.
- L’oreal Gold Dust Nail Polish – This nail polish is gorgeous in person. It applies like the sand texture polishes that were a fast trend over the fall season, but they shimmer like a fine glitter polish.
- Naked 3 Palette – My favorite of the three Naked palettes, and with good reason. I literally use this palette every single day when I wear eyeshadow because it looks so natural with my undertones in comparison to the other palettes.
- EOS lip balm – If you haven’t tried out the pink EOS balm, definitely grab it when you see it in stores. I have this and the red one, but the pink one is my favorite because it smells so sweet and fruity. I believe the pink scent is “Strawberry Sorbet” and the “Summer Fruit” is the red one.
Have you tried any of the 5 products mentioned above?