Disclaimer: This post is pretty picture heavy…but that’s not anything new, right?
Am I the only one that thinks nail polish is one of the hardest beauty items not to binge on? They always have the most enticing display, with the uniform bottles and color coordination. Then you pick one up and get even more sucked in by that witty name. It’s hard to get just one when the color next to it complement your selection so perfectly. Truth be told, I always buy polish in pairs if not trios. The nail polishes shown below were collected over the course of two or three months, and have been on heavy rotation this summer.
- Vices Versa – Lime green with yellow undertones
- Naughty Nautical – Aqua green with finely milled glitter
- Strut Your Stuff – Bold cerulean blue
- Play Date – Opaque Easter purple
- Too Taboo – True fuchsia pink
- I Just Can’t Cope-Acabana – True canary yellow
- Where Did Suzi’s Man-go? – Peachy orange
- Kiss Me I’m Brazilian – Bright Barbie pink
- Red My Fortune Cookie – Spicy red
- Get Cherried Away – Deep purple with red undertones
What’s your favorite nail color to wear? On the toes, I love to wear peach or yellow. For the fingers, my favorites are purple and soft pink.