How about a little #MotivationMonday?
If you follow me on Instagram, you may have picked up on the fact that aside from fashion, I’m also interested in fitness and nutrition. I recently had the opportunity to partner up with Lululemon, a clothing brand known for their high quality workout gear. One of my friends works there, so I had a lot of fun trying on different items and getting to learn the details about each product. I shot a total of three different looks, so the next three Mondays will feature a look that can go from the gym to your daily life as the theme of the shoot was to showcase items that can be worn both inside and outside of the gym. While Lululemon is an expensive brand, it is one that I recommend if you’re really into fitness or want to invest in good quality workout gear.
What I love about this look:
- Lightweight, breathable materials to keep you cool while working out
- The top is mesh and doesn’t cling to your body which makes it easy to stretch and move around comfortably
- Sports bra is attached to the top, so you get two in one without skimping on quality
- The top is long enough to cover your bum, so you can run errands before or after your workout without hearing your inner self say “leggings aren’t pants”
- The bottoms feel very stable and flexible without feeling thick
- The bottoms don’t rise up or slouch down when moving around
- The jacket is thick enough to keep you warm while running errands
- On the zipper of the jacket, the grey band is actually a hair tie
- The jacket has thumb holes to prevent any riding up while stretching
- There is also a zipper option on the back of the jacket to let air in
Stay tuned next Monday for the second part of the Lululemon feature!