- Top – No Doubt Rolling Stones Cover Tee (old)
- Jeans – Levi’s 535 Denim Legging (now on sale!)
- Boots – Steve Madden ‘Troopa’ (free shipping with SMFREE promo code!)
- Scarf – Old
- Necklace – Urban Outfitters ‘Palmdale’
- Bag – Free People Studded Crossbody (old)
This weekend was filled with moving. Moving my sister’s stuff out of my apartment, into her new apartment, and moving out old things in my place as well. I am officially tired of moving, and I haven’t even made the big move across town yet! Anyway, I wore this outfit on Saturday to stay comfortable but presentable while helping my sister move. A basic tee and jeans is always my go-to comfortable look.
love your outfit!
check out my blog if you can!
Moving can be so annoying! I love your look here. Such a great scarf!
You really do have a great sense of style. I find band tees can be worn in so many different ways, you have managed to create a casual yet classy outfit combining the tee with the scarf and the gold necklace.
Thank You! Band tees are my favorite things to style, as you mentioned you can wear them so many different ways. They also look really cute with skater skirts and converse.