Welcome to the final section of the 3 part fashionably fit series! If missed, you can check out part one here and part two over here.So this is the last and final look for the “on the go” girl. It features unique workout leggings and lots of layers. The yogi gym bag is something I really enjoyed because of all the details in making such a useful, multipurpose bag. Whenever I have to go somewhere after the gym and don’t have time to change, I usually throw some form of a pullover on top of my gym top. This outfit follows the same guideline, as the leggings and tank can go from yoga class to an errands run with the sweater as a coverup.
- Leggings c/o Lululemon
- Striped Tank c/o Lululemon
- Sports Bra c/o Lululemon
- Pullover c/o Lululemon
- Gym bag c/o Lululemon
- Sandals by Steve Madden
What I Love About This Look
- The cropped leggings are perfect for girls who want their legs to feel free without wearing shorts to the gym; you’re nice and secure while still keeping cool.
- Their racerback tanks are super comfortable and can be used as staple items in your gym wardrobe and your day-to-day outfits
- The color scheme is perfect for Fall — who knew you could stay on trend while getting in a workout?
- The grey sweater has their signature thumb hole details
- The striped racerback tank (along with the grey sweater) can easily be worn with jeans for an everyday look
- The gym bag has amazing details: scoop top to hold a yoga mat, separate ventilated compartments for sweaty gym clothes, and a separate pocket to hold a laptop
- The Breathe Easy Crop Leggings are the next best thing to wearing gym shorts because of how breathable they are