Welcome back to the fashionably fit series! This is part 2 of 3, so be sure to check out part one if you haven’t already.
This look is the one that is styled the most like a standard outfit. Believe it or not, every piece I’m wearing aside from my own footwear is still gym attire. What makes it so wearable is the pleated tennis skirt. The sports bra has a fashionable racerback design with wide straps that sit very comfortable on the shoulders. After working out, the pullover can be thrown overtop the sports bra and you’re ready to go.
- Pullover c/o Lululemon (similar)
- ‘All Sport’ bra c/o Lululemon
- Pleated Skirt c/o Lululemon (similar)
- Sandals by Steve Madden
What I Love About This Look:
- Pleated skirt is fun and flirty to wear, but has shorts underneath to keep everything covered
- The pullover has a wide neckline that showcases a pop of color from your sports bra of choice
- The sports bra feels extremely secure without digging into the skin or pinching
- Much like the jacket from part one, the pullover has thumb holes to keep the sleeves down
- The sports bra has flat seams, which makes the friction vanish and feel like a second skin
- There’s also a similar racerback sports bra that has the capability of holding items in 3 front pockets
- The pullover is sheer and lightweight enough to be worn even outside of the gym as a layering option
Stay tuned next Monday for the third and final post for our fashionably fit series!