We have made it to the last month of easily the most unpredictable year ever! In a normal year, this is right around the time where I start hounding my family for Christmas lists and getting my shopping plans together. This year, pretty much all of my shopping has been online and I suspect that my Christmas shopping will be exclusively online as well. As much as I love the joy of heading to the mall with Jonathan on one of our rare cold days to Christmas shop, that’s just something that we’ll have to save for a future holiday season.
In the meantime, today’s post is here to help spark your own shopping list. If you’re overwhelmed with where to begin, the curated selection of top gifts I’ve put together will help get you started. You can also shop my full selection by checking out the little holiday shop I’ve curated by clicking here. And of course, you can join the email list to gain access to the free downloadable gift guide featuring gift ideas that are black-owned, sustainable, my favorites, and more!
21 Top Gifts Under $200
I’m a huge fan of getting thoughtful gifts for others, but sometimes you can feel completely stumped or run out of time. The gifts below all focus on a few key areas that are generally the easiest to pick up and are loved by most: makeup, cozy sweaters & outerwear, kitchen & dining, and more. While putting the list together, I noticed they’re all pretty reasonably priced! Each item is priced between $15 and $200, so you don’t have to spend a lot of money in order to secure the perfect gift. Click the shoppable images below or use the handy list of links to shop!
The Top Gift Ideas List
- Cole Haan Hooded Down & Feather Jacket ($112)
- Gemstone Facial Rollers ($28)
- Sam Edelman Double Breasted Coat ($129)
- Marc Jacobs Mini Traveler Canvas Tote ($150)
- The Double Up Coin Necklace Stack ($197)
- Mented Cosmetics Semi-Matte Lipstick ($15) *check out my full review here
- Natasha Denona Biba All Neutral Eyeshadow Palette ($129)
- BFF Cowl Neck Sweater ($68)
- ‘REPLICA’ Mini Spray Set – Jazz Club, Whispers In The Library, By The Fireplace ($66)
- Uncommon James Initial Necklace ($52)
- French Press Coffee Maker ($20)
- Siren Teddy Faux Fur Coat ($69)
- Uncommon James SUR Necklace ($58)
- Terrarium Candle ($25)
- Sugarfina x Alfred’s But First, Coffee Insulated Tumbler & Caffeinated Gummy Bears Set ($25)
- Compact Swivel Cheese & Tapas Board ($85)
- Crosley UO Exclusive Wood Cruiser Bluetooth Record Player ($99)
- ‘REPLICA’ Mini Duo Coffret Set ($25)
- Bliss Plush Throw ($28)
- Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette ($129)
- Free People Lulu Oversize V-Neck Sweater ($108)
What’s on your holiday wishlist this year? Which top gifts are you picking up?
Aside from the general 2020 wishlist items like being able to travel, go to movies, and go to concerts, I honestly feel like I have what I need! In fact, my family is focusing more on quality time and good food this year rather than gifts, so it will be an interesting switch up from our traditional holiday plans. Of course, I’m the Cindy Lou Who of the family so I definitely plan on picking up a gift or two for everyone. As for my own wishlist, I just recently purchased a Peloton as a gift to myself, so I’m most excited about that arriving this weekend!
P.S. Download a PDF version of this shoppable guide in the resource library! And while you’re there, check out the exclusive gift guide only available to e-mail subscribers!