Metal plated accessories are everywhere right now. What’s so great about this trend? The ‘ID-tag’ style of the metal plating looks stunning against black. It also gives each item a boost in quality, making the piece feel a bit more expensive and long-lasting, despite the price that was paid. Here are my nine picks for testing out the trend:
- ‘Vogue’ Hardware Snapback by Karl Alley
- Sophie Hulme Panel Metal Belt
- Alexander McQueen Metal-Capped Suede Smoking Slipper
- House of Harlow 1960 Medium Sunburst Ring
- Steve Madden Lolly Metallic Detail Combat Boots
- Elizabeth and James Valenti Eyewear
- Aldo’s Southaven Plated Clutch
- ASOS Metal Plate Peak Cap
- Topshop Lolly Skinny Heels
- To keep it casual, opt for metal plated combat boots paired with black jeggings and a graphic tee.
- For the office, heels with the metal detail add a chic pop to any minimal outfit while still maintaining professionalism.
- A plated snapback is the perfect topper to a flannel and denim outfit.
- Keep it simple by introducing black and gold jewelry to your current wardrobe.
What do you think of the metal detail trend?