Happy Women’s History month! I’m back today with a video sharing some of my favorite fashion and beauty products for the month of February! I typically don’t have a ton of new favorites each month, but I will have a few to share! Check the video out below and be sure to subscribe to the YouTube channel if you haven’t already! Leave a comment down below letting me know what your favorite products were!
What I’m Wearing
Current Favorites | Episode 02
- Origins Original Skin Matte Moisturizer
- Origins Original Skin Pore Perfecting Primer
- Dose of Colors Mirame Highlighter
- BooHoo Yellow Waterfall Duster
- Same Edelman Olette Ankle Boots
- Kaiser Color Happy Hipster Coloring Book
Music by HookSounds | Muciojad – Nosedive | Muciojad – Before I Sleep
Love this post? You may also like:
- Current Favorites | Episode 01
- Year-End Favorites | Best Products of 2017
- The 7 Best Red Lips for WOC
FTC: Not sponsored. I receive a commission for any purchases/clicks made through affiliate links within the description of this video.
Learn my style and beauty secrets!
Gain FREE access to the resource library: