Who What Wear x Target | Gingham Print OOTD
Let’s talk about Target. Have you all had a chance to scope out the Who What Wear collection? It feels like it took a while for the collection to finally be sold at my local Target, but I’m so glad it’s available. I always browse the collection whenever I’m at Target now and I have to say, I’m impressed. From what I’ve seen, everything in the collection is under $100. If you’re looking for modern office wear or semi-casual weekend clothes, the Who What Wear collection is worth shopping.
Tips for Styling Gingham Print
Gingham print is a little on the tricky side when it comes to completing a full outfit, so below are a few tips I have to help you with your next look:
- Tip 1: Pick a cut you’re comfortable wearing. The print falls outside the norm, so don’t overdo it by wearing a new print with a wildly different fit.
- Tip 2: Let the print be the focal point. While I’m a huge fan of mixing prints, gingham can look very busy. If it’s your first time styling the print, keep everything else solid. I’ll share how to mix prints with gingham in a future post.
- Tip 3: Pair your gingham print with a small bag for a full Spring look. Think straw bag for weekend looks, and pillbox crossbody bags for office wear.
Gingham print makes its way back in style every few seasons, but it isn’t something I would consider a timeless print. With that being said, this is a spring trend to save on. Shop stores like Target, Asos, and River Island to find gingham print pieces without spending too much Aside from being a trendy print, it also isn’t super versatile so you won’t get as much wear out of it as you would a more subtle print.
Shop the trend:
Love this post? You may also like:
- Yellow Off the Shoulder OOTD
- Sephora Edit | The Beauty Insider Shopping List
- Off the Shoulder Striped Dress
FTC: This site uses affiliate links. I receive a commission for purchases or clicks made through select links in this post.