It’s that time of year again–Sephora sale time! While I have a few Sephora sale posts to help you shop, this post is focused on recommendations. Whether you’re a Beauty Insider, a VIB, or a ROUGE member, now is the time to move items from your wishlist to your shopping cart. Based on your status, one of the weekends this month will be your opportunity to get 15-20% off your purchase. It seems like Sephora has had more of these special sales and I, for one, am thankful.
What to Purchase During the Sephora Sale
If you aren’t signed up for Sephora’s Beauty Insider program, what are you waiting for? Click here to join their free rewards program. Even if you’re a newbie and sign up today, you’ll still be able to shop one of the weekends at a discount! This time around, I’m dividing the sale picks into two different categories:
- The Recs
- The Wants
The Recs category lists products I personally use and have purchased more than once. While we all love a good beauty review, the ultimate review is in the return customer stat. Do I love it enough to repurchase, or am I ready to try something new?
The recommendations are all products I really enjoy using and work well with my hair or skin. To get the most bang for your buck, I recommend picking up the gift set version of these products, which I’ve listed below when available. Specifically with pricier brands like Drunk Elephant, picking up the value set gives you the opportunity to try sample sizes of other products the brand offers.
Looking to try something new but need a cosign first? Shop my recs below:
The Recs | 7 Products I Recommend
- SKINCARE | Drunk Elephant Agent Ellie Day Kit (The value set option of the C-Firma Day Serum)
- SKINCARE | Drunk Elephant T.L.C. Sukari BabyFacial
- BODY | Elizabeth and James Nirvana Black Gift Set (The value set option for the Nirvana Black perfume)
- HAIR | Briogeo Hair-o-Scopes Brightest Stars Bestsellers (The value set option for Briogeo’s Don’t Despair, Repair Hair Masque)
- MAKEUP | Bobbi Brown Skin Long-Wear Weightless Foundation
- MAKEUP | Fenty Beauty Match Stix by the Dozen
- MAKEUP | Fenty Beauty STUNNA Lip Paint (I recommend the red and brown shades!)
The Wants list is my own personal wishlist. As a disclaimer, there is one product listed that I’ve already tried and loved: Drunk Elephant’s Glycolic Night Serum. The only reason I didn’t put it with the recs is that I’ve only purchased it once. I actually just ran out and saw that they currently offer a value set option, which I’m definitely purchasing. Since it technically didn’t meet the repurchase requirement yet, it’s on my wishlist. (I absolutely recommend it, though!)
Aside from that product, the rest of my wants are all items I haven’t tried yet. These products caught my eye within the past year and I haven’t had the chance to purchase them. If you’re curious about what’s on my shopping list, check out my wants below and start shopping!
The Wants | 7 Products on My Wishlist
- SKINCARE | Drunk Elephant Inspector Drunk Night Kit
- BODY | Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA’ Jazz Club
- MAKEUP | Natasha Denona Gold Eyeshadow Palette
- BODY | Maison Margiela ‘REPLICA’ Discovery Set
- SKINCARE | Boscia Cactus Water Moisturizer
- MAKEUP | Hourglass Ambient Lighting Edit Unlocked
- SKINCARE | Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask
Sephora Sale Codes
Ready to start shopping? Don’t forget to bring the card mailed to you with the barcode on it if you’re shopping in the store! If you’re shopping online instead, I have the codes listed below:
- VIB Rouge: ROUGEBONUS (20% off 11/2-11/5)
- VIB: VIBBONUS (20% off 11/9-11/12)
- Beauty Insider: BIBONUS (10% off 11/16-11/19)
Don’t forget, you can still sign up for the free rewards program and get the chance to shop brands 15-20% off!
Love this post? Check out:
- How to Maximize the Sephora VIB Sale
- Buyer’s Guide | 3 Ways to Shop the Sephora Sale
- The 7 Best Red Liquid Lipsticks for Dark Skin
- Brazilian Bum Bum Cream Review
FTC: Not sponsored, but this site uses affiliate links. I receive a commission for purchases made through the affiliate links provided. Please show your support by shopping the site!