I went back to ACL Fest for the fourth year in a row and lived to vlog about it! DeAnna, Jonathan, and I had so much fun this year despite the last minute changes to the lineup! Childish Gambino was supposed to close out the festival Sunday night, but he ended up getting injured while on tour!
So, ACL added Lil Wayne a few days before we were heading to the festival and switched Travis Scott’s time so he closed out the whole festival Sunday night. Even though I’m still bummed we didn’t get to see Childish live, ending the festival with Travis was such a fun time!
AUSTIN Travel Diaries | ACL Fest
For all the outfit details, be sure to watch my Festival Lookbook video!
Also, don’t forget you can get 15% off your Brook & York jewelry purchases by using code VENTI.
Music Used in today’s vlog:
- Eric Reprid – Niche | IG: @ericreprid
- Eric Reprid – Nights | IG: @ericreprid
- ODESZA – Higher Ground (feat. Naomi Wild) | IG: @odesza
- Relax by Simon More | Music provided by Free Music for Vlogs
Love this post? Keep Reading:
- Music Festival Outfit Ideas
- What to Wear to New York | Early Summer / Late Fall
- New York Travel Diaries
- Los Angeles Travel Diaries
FTC: Not sponsored, but the site does use affiliate links within each post! Please show your support by shopping through the affiliate links provided. A small commission is received when you do!