As you may know, before I landed my current job, I worked in retail. In fact, before I landed my current job, I had only ever worked retail. It makes sense, being that I love fashion and like to shop. Because of that, I always wore jeans from the store in which I was employed. Now that I no longer have that luxury, it’s been a journey looking for jeans that will become my go-to brand. I recently purchased my first pair of BDG blue jeans, despite the fact that I’ve had colored pants from the brand for at least two years. When I tried them on, I instantly wondered why I didn’t own more.
- Affordable compared to other brand name jeans — priced $59 and up
- Available in a variety of washes, prints, and styles — the brand does a good job of providing trendy and staple options.
- Back pockets are often placed too low on denim, whereas BDG jeans have a higher pocket that flatters your butt.
- Clean pockets without distracting designs.
- The denim material used has a bit of stretch that sucks you in, in all the right places.
- Long-lasting — The colored jeans I have, as mentioned earlier, have lasted for years.
Yes. I plan on getting a few of the staple colors from the brand — light wash, acid, and dark wash.
I really like the BDG brand. I’ve raved about their classic t-shirts in the past, but it only recently crossed my mind to review my thoughts on their jeans. The jeans can often be found on sale for $39 at Urban Outfitters, and that’s an amazing steal for the quality. The only downside is one that I have with all jeans, and that’s the length. While they aren’t as long as Guess jeans, I still have to cuff the bottoms to avoid extra slack when wearing flats.